Friday, June 21, 2013

Unraveling 'The Olympian Archives'... tadaa!

Welcome to The Olympian Archives. Feel free to learn more about your favorite classical gods and goddesses' profiles (I call them their Curriculum Vitae), as well as the less popular ones, straight from the mouth of a total myth geek (that is, ME). In here, I'm gonna share everything I know about our most loved deities; even my personal insights and issues about them. I would just like tell you beforehand that the information I'm posting here are sometimes NOT ALWAYS 100 PERCENT ACCURATE. So, I say sorry in advance if I'm gonna make up my own stories sometimes, but don't worry, I'll keep you informed.

So, there! Let's all have fun delving into the lives and loves of the characters from the seemingly boring world of classical mythology.

WARNING:

Okay, so I just can't make up the whole divine society on my own. Of course, I've got sources... several of them for that matter. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOME SERIOUS ACADEMIC SOURCE ON MYTHOLOGY, SORRY, BUT THIS IS NOT THE BLOG FOR YOU. I don't want to get responses complaining about lies and inaccuracies in the future so I have to remind you first thing. Well, just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment